It’s that time of year…
Tree Treatment for Insects
The leaves are new on the trees this Spring and it’s also the time that we notice dead trees in our property’s canopy. If you fear that you may have insect damage in your trees, don’t give up hope. There are services that can help. This Spring 2013 we have noticed a lot of Pine Tree Beetle infestations, Ambrosia beetles infestations and of course our ever present Atlanta foe, carpenter ants.
INSECT DAMAGE SIGNS
- Sawdust around base of the tree
- Chunks of canopy missing
- Big bubbles of sap on the tree
- Small holes in the tree (they can be smaller than a penny)
- Dropping limbs
Tree treatment for insects is another Atlanta tree service we provide in addition to our tree removal service in the metro Atlanta, Ga and surrounding areas. Atlanta Tree Professionals have tree treatment programs to ensure your trees live longer and healthier lives. Treating them early to keep insects from destroying your trees is a very good low cost way to avoid more expensive damage that may result from trees that are left untreated. It is like the old saying by Ben Franklin, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
Caring for your trees properly is an important part of protecting yourself from hazardous conditions and potential property damage to your (or your neighbor’s) home. Atlanta Tree Professionals offers customized treatment services that can help you keep your trees healthy for many more years to come. Think about your trees as investment for your property. Proper maintenance on your trees is not only good for the long term house value but also as something generations in the future can enjoy. Here is what Atlanta Tree Professionals will do when performing tree treatments:
- Annual treatment of trees for insect and disease control.
- Identifying branch, trunk and root defects that may weaken a tree, and recommending ways to manage them.
- Removing dead or defective branches.
- Correcting problems caused by improper care practices, such as topping, that have occurred in the past.
- Pruning to make the tree safer and healthier.
- Crown reduction that reduces the risk of tree failure for large trees located near buildings.
Call Atlanta Tree Professionals today at (404) 644-8733 for a free consultation and written estimate. We serve Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Decatur, Kennesaw, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Canton, Acworth, Austell, Forest Park, Snellville, Gwinnett, Duluth, Lilburn, Cartersville, Woodstock areas and beyond. Let us focus on the most cost effective approach to your long term tree’s life.