Do you have a sick tree? We provide precise tree analysis to determine which of your trees are sick and which ones are healthy. This is a unique service we provide in addition to our other tree removal services in Atlanta, Ga, Marietta, Sandy Springs and the surrounding areas. Make that house call to Atlanta Tree Professionals today. We will give the prescription that leads to a healthier and safer yard. We don’t show up in lab coats but you can call us Dr. Tree if you like.
Good tree care begins with observation. We know you love your trees, and would never want them to get to a point where they become dangerous or unstable due to disease. Gorgeous mature trees can be the cornerstone of most Atlanta properties. Atlanta Tree Professionals is happy to provide you with a list of possible warning signs. If your trees meet any of the criteria below, call us for advice.
A diseased or damaged tree may exhibit any of the following indicators:
- Sudden dying of top of tree.
- Discoloration of leaves or needles.
- Wilting of foliage.
- Abnormal growth on twigs, branches or trunk.
- Seepage of sap on bark – with or without an odor.
- Insects on branches and leaves. Presence of a caterpillar like worm indicates insect infestation.
- Mushroom type growths on the lower base of a tree trunk, or even in the ground, near the tree base.
- Heavier foliage in one area of the crown; such as fewer leaves in the extreme top of the crown as compared to the lower part of the crown.
- Cracks in the trunk or major limbs.
- Sawdust along the trunk base.
- Decaying areas.
If your tree tree exhibits any of the above symptoms, it may need to be treated or removed.
Call us today at (404) 644-8733 for a free consultation and written estimate.